- You are what you eat
- Rock out to music like nobody’s watching
- Stop drinking your calories (drink more water and less soda/juice/cocktails)
- Eat more green veggies
- Wear sunscreen
- Get off the computer
- Laugh often
- Have hot passionate sex (with someone who loves and respects you and vice versa)
- Eat the real thing – fake sugar, meat, dairy, etc. is worse than eating the real thing from a good source
- Wake up early
- Find healthy ways to handle stress. Alcohol, ice cream, cigarettes, etc. are short-term solutions that create bigger long-term problems.
- Volunteer your time – volunteering has been linked to less stress and increased happiness
- Carry a refillable water bottle – you’ll drink more and waste less
- Do something that scares you every day
- Add interval training to your workouts – short busts of high intensity alternated with low intensity, burns fat fast!
- Ask for support
- Stimulate your…brain. Take classes, do puzzles, or play games that give your brain workout. Your brain will age more gracefully if you keep it active.
- Count your blessings
- Schedule time to rejuvenate
Stay in the loop:
1. Sign up here for bimonthly inspiration, tips and tools for leading the life of a Daring Diva straight to your inbox PLUS great giveaways (and get the video: 5 Magnetic Traits of a Daring Diva).
2. Join the Facebook page for daily inspiration & coaching tips.