Lead a Workshop for Daring Divas USA, LLC
Do you love sharing your message, but dislike dealing with logistics, like marketing and filling your event?
Daring Divas USA has your back.
When you lead a workshop through Daring Divas USA, we take care of all the logistics so you can focus on doing what you do best: creating awesome content and presenting your valuable message.
Here’s what we take care of for you:
- Secure a location for your workshop and cover the cost to rent the space.
- Advertise your workshop to our community of over 1,400 women on Meetup and Facebook.
- Send out reminder emails before your workshop and follow up emails after your workshop, with links to your website and Facebook page.
- Provide you with copy, and links to your event on Meetup and Facebook so you can share it with your community.
- Fill your event with anywhere from 12 -80 women (our average turnout is around 25).
- Arrive early on workshop day to set up the space and make sure you have everything you need. All you have to do it show up!
- Provide a table at the back of the room for you to sell any products after the workshop, such as books or CDs.
- “Woman” the check-in table as people arrive and help everyone get situated.
- Introduce you to the audience before you take the stage.
Daring Divas USA is committed to bringing in the highest quality workshop leaders. Therefore, we have an application process for those interested in leading a workshop through our community.
How to apply:
First read over the Workshop Leader Agreement below. If all sounds good, the second step is to fill out and submit your application.
After you complete and submit the application, the Daring Divas USA leadership team will review it. If we feel you are a good fit for our organization, we will contact you within two weeks to talk about next steps. We look forward to the potential of creating something awesome with you!
When is the best time to lead your workshop? Well, check out our list of monthly themes below and choose a month that aligns with your topic. All applications must be received two months before the date you wish to lead your workshop.
- January – New beginnings, goal setting, unique perspectives on New Years resolutions
- February – Love, sex, sexuality, romance, marriage, communication skills between the sexes
- March – Career, choosing a career path, finding your passion, resume building, job search tips, career/life balance, balancing it all (wife, mother, career, home), purpose, entrepreneurship, time management, creating a career you love
- April – Confidence, femininity, feminine strength/power
- May – Health and fitness, including women’s health topics
- June – Play, pleasure, pamper. We want workshops on the importance of self care and maintaining playfulness and fun in our lives
- July – Money, women’s unique relationship to money, money mindset, money management
- August – Friendship between women, tips for building authentic friendships with other women
- September – Transition and change whether that be the ending or beginning of a relationship, a new baby, moving to a new place, starting school, finishing school, starting a new job, getting married, etc.
- October – Facing fear, unique perspectives and tips on facing fear and taking risks
- November – Gratitude
- December – Holiday tips for less stress, creative gifts, focusing on what really matters.
Rave Reviews from Past Workshop Leaders
“One of the most enjoyable speaking events I have done all year!”
Speaking to Daring Divas USA was one of the most enjoyable events that I have done all year. The women of Daring Divas are conscious, caring, supportive, and committed to growth.
From a business standpoint, the benefit of speaking to Daring Divas was substantial. I was overwhelmed with the positive response from women in the audience who joined my programs immediately.
A huge thank you to Jessie May and Hope who were so helpful every step of the way, from marketing and filling my event, to making sure all of my needs were taken care of on the night of the event.
~Rachael Jayne Groover, Author of the book “Powerful and Feminine: How to Increase your Magnetic Presence and Attract the Attention you Want,” and creator of The Art of Feminine Presence.
“Daring Divas USA is a dream come true for your business!”
My experience leading a workshop for Daring Divas USA was pure delight! The DD team is focused, encouraging, fun and amazing at making awesome workshops happen. From logistics to participants, Daring Divas USA is a dream come true for your business. The benefits I received from this experience were many, including exposure to a room full of potential clients and the chance to grow my mailing list. I highly recommend taking the opportunity to work with Daring Divas USA, the whole experience was simple, full of ease, and chock full of insightful laughs! If you are even having the inkling that you would like to lead a workshop – it is a great idea! Do it!
~ Christin Myrick, Sex and Relationship Coach for Good Guys Who Want to Become Better Men, www.christinmyrick.com
“As a presenter, I have access to hundreds of my ideal clients”
Jessie May is a savvy business woman who knows what women want. What makes her organization, Daring Divas USA, so successful is that it delivers high content, life transforming opportunities, at the touch of a button! Daring Divas USA is an online collective of highly motivated, go-getting women who are eager to learn, grow, and prosper through educational and experiential classes, gatherings, and workshops.
Jessie May has a talent for bringing women together, filling classes, and finding great speakers. As a presenter, I have access to hundreds of my ideal clients. Working with Jessie May is an easy “yes.” She’s super professional, organized, and a pleasure to work with. She just “gets” how this whole thing works and to have a partner, helping me in my business as a solo-preneur, is such an incredible breathe of fresh air.
My event went fabulously. From my first meeting with Jessie with just a budding idea to the time class started with a room full of women, it was easy and dare I say, relaxing! It was so nice to give the reigns over to someone I felt 100% confident in. We had a beautiful venue with a room filled with women eager to get on my personal mailing list, which every single woman did. I got a new client from the bunch and trust that my relationship with Daring Divas will bring many more clients.
I highly recommend working with Daring Divas USA if you are serious about growing your business. You can’t ask for a better opportunity.
~ Marcie Goldman, Owner of Marcie Goaldman Nutrition, www.marciegoldman.com
“50 women showed up to my workshop!”
50 women showed up to my workshop! I was thrilled because I had spent the last few years operating my business entirely online to spend quality time raising my son. Facilitating a live event was a big deal and it needed to be worth my time. It was! The experience was awesome in every way. I felt totally taken care of from the initial planning stages to the day of the event when the Daring Divas USA team arrived early to set up the room, check the ladies in at the door, and introduce me! All I had to do was show up. Daring Divas USA provided a great opportunity for me to shine and do my work, I loved it!
~ Bari Tessler Linden, Financial Therapist, www.baritessler.com
“I am grateful for…their ability to organize the logistics and fill the workshops and classes I’ve offered.”
I am grateful for Daring Divas USA and their ability to organize the logistics and fill the workshops and classes I’ve offered. Collaborating with them has allowed me to expand my list and share my expertise through a variety of topics and workshops gaining more exposure to potential clients every time!
I recommend the opportunity to be a guest speaker through Daring Divas USA. I’ve been impressed again and again with their professionalism, assistance, and willingness to ensure a great experience.
~ Elizabeth Joy Mueller, The Intuitive MBA. www.ElizabethJoyMueller.com
“I felt supported and championed throughout the entire process.”
I felt supported and championed throughout the entire process. Daring Divas USA made the process easy, all the way down to providing me with a detailed template for how to write the copy for my event page. I appreciate Jessie May’s professionalism throughout, as well as the caliber of attendees.
~ Stephanie Yost, Certified Professional Co-Active Coach and owner of Gumtree Growth, www.gumtreegrowth.com
“…easy, fun, and the room was full!”
~Kelly Canull, Soul Coach and owner of An Inward Journey, www.kellycanull.com