Calling in ‘The One’
Calling in ‘The One’:  Weeks to Attract the Love of Your Life
With Jessie May Kezele, CPCC
Monday evenings from January 9th – March 5th
6:15 pm – 8:00 pm
If you have been longing to cultivate a lasting, healthy relationship with your life partner, what better time than the New Year to prepare your life for the fulfilling relationship you deserve?
This group is open to women of all ages and sexual orientations.
Details About this 9 Week Coaching Group:
1. The group starts on Monday, January 9th and ends Monday, March 5th. We will meet a total of 9 times.
2. There are 8 spots available in this program. If the group is full and you would like to be placed on the list for the next group, please contact me at email@example.com.
3. It is important that you are committed to attending all 9 sessions. Refunds will only be offered in the case of emergency.
4. You will need to buy a copy of the book, “Calling in ‘The One: 7 Weeks to Attract the Love of Your Life.” This is the reading material that this group-coaching program is based on.
5. Your investment for this group is $270. There are two payment options:
a. $270 due upon registration, your payment holds your place in the group.
b. Two payments of $135, if you choose the second option, your first payment is due upon registration to hold your place in the group, and your second payment is due by February 6th.
c. When you sign up, I will contact you to find out which payment option you prefer. Then I will send you a bill via Paypal. Payment must be received within 3 days of your RSVP. If you prefer not to pay using Paypal, you are welcome to send me a check in the mail.
9. As a Certified Professional Co-Active Coach, I am committed to supporting you 100% in achieving the outcome you desire from this group-coaching program. I will also challenge you to break through the barriers of your comfort zone and give you tools that you can use in your everyday life to overcome these barriers.
10. You will have an accountability buddy from the group each week to connect with between sessions for support. You will also have unlimited email support from me if you have any questions or concerns that come up along the journey.
Here are just some of the things you will learn by being part of this group:
1. Why preparing to receive love is more powerful than going out in search of it.
2. Why you absolutely must let go of past relationships and patterns in order to receive your best possible partner, and how to do it.
3. Become aware of barriers you didn’t even know existed that are sabotaging the realization of love in your life, and how to release them.
4. How to become a powerfully magnetic woman to the relationship you want to create.
5. Why the commitment you desire from another must come from yourself to yourself first and foremost
6. How to radiate and embody the love you seek so that your future partner recognizes you as “The One” for them.
A word about the book:
Be aware that this book assumes you desire a relationship, however the philosophy of the book is not about finding someone to “complete you.” Nor is it about teaching you some set of “rules” about love and dating. It is about powerfully transforming your life and the unconscious beliefs and habits that have been keeping you from attracting the love that you want.By the end of our 9 weeks together, you will have created a solid foundation from which to build a relationship.
Book review from Amazon.com: “The process outlined in this book actually works! Two weeks after completing the seven-week series of exercises outlined in this book, I met the love of my life and was married 11 months later. The daily exercises are ideal for shifting your energy so that you are a vibrational match (and magnet) for the partner you are looking for. Beautifully written and articulate in its message, “Calling In The One” outlines a grounded, logical, insightful, and magical process that really works.”
Bring a Friend: This type of experience can be great to share with a friend for extra accountability and support along the way. If you have a girl friend who is also single and would like to participate, and there’s still space available, have her sign up for the group and join this event!
Testimonials from Past Participants:
“The name may be cheesy, but Calling in The One really did help me move on from past relationships, grow as a person and dig deep to really understand what I’m looking for and what’s holding me back from getting it. I got far more than I’d bargained for with this group, as many of the lessons in the book apply to far more than romantic relationships, but life and relationships in general. I absolutely recommend going through this book in a group setting, and Jessie May was a great facilitator. Jessie May and the group provided the support, friendship and encouragement for me to make it through all the lessons and truly feel accomplished at the end. Thanks everyone!“ ~ Christy
“Before stating Calling in The One, I was spinning out of control dating men I knew were not good for me. I was not being true to myself because I was scared of getting hurt. Coming together with these women helped me realize that I was not alone in my journey – including my mistakes and challenges. When I got my divorce I said I wanted to ensure I didn’t make the same mistake again and choose a partner based on his physical qualities, that I want someone that can match me spiritually and emotionally as well. In this course I learned that to find the love I want, I need to BE the love I want. I have to make the decision to be happy and comfortable in my own skin and not expect a man to deliver MY happiness to me on a silver platter.
Jessie May is a genuine soul that gives her heart to this process. You can tell she believes in it and it’s in that belief that she effectively leads us through each chapter and helps us apply it to our daily lives. You can use this process not only to attract the love of your life, but to ensure you have the right people in your life overall. I got so much from her direction that I look forward to participating in future groups on other topics.“ ~Tanya S.
“Calling in ‘The One’ was a very eye opening experience. At first I felt silly for signing up for a self help class on how to meet the love of my life. But it was a fabulous experience of self understanding and self love. Being surrounded by other single women in the group helped me to open up to new ideas of love. And it was great to have another woman to call throughout the week to talk to. This book is more about creating a happy loving you than anything else. Even non-single women could learn so much.“ ~Andrea